For New York Patients Guide Click Here
How to Join
To become a MedMen patient, you will need the following:
- Valid California driver's license or identification card.
- Other forms of government ID (passport, out-of-state ID) can be accepted if provided with a document that establishes California residency, such as a residential lease (6 months or longer), vehicle registration, or utility bill. If you have questions, please contact your nearest MedMen location.
- Valid doctor-issued medical marijuana recommendation.
Use of medical marijuana shall be limited to the patient identified on the doctor’s recommendation. Secondary sale, barter, or distribution of medical marijuana is a crime and can lead to arrest.
Patrons are not allowed to consume marijuana or marijuana-infused products on site or its vicinities, such as parking lots. Collective staff shall monitor to ensure compliance.
Forgery of medical documents is a felony crime.
Entry to the premises by persons under the age of 18 is prohibited unless they are a qualified patient accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Want to skip the wait? Place your order by phone and pick it from any staff member when you arrive. Call your preferred MedMen location and listen to the menu options to be connected with a MedMen representative.
Please note that we do not provide delivery service or mail order service, and we can only process orders for in-house pickup.
Can I refer a friend?
- Yes! If you are a returning patient and accompanying a friend on a first visit, you will receive a referral gift.
What is your return policy?
- For health and safety reasons, we are unable to accept returns on merchandise. However, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
- If you have questions, concerns, or other feedback on a purchase you made, please ask to speak with a MedMen store manager.
How can I get a medical marijuana recommendation?
- If you feel that medical marijuana may be right for you, contact your doctor.
What products do you carry?
- Please click
to view our full menu.